WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
All of our prints are made to order and we do our best to ship within 7-10 business days. You can always check in on an order by dropping us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO IS HANK PITCHER?
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- If you receive anything that is damaged or does not meet the specifications of your order Hank Pitcher Editions will replace it immediately, free of charge. Please notify Hank Pitcher Editions via email: email@example.com within 3 business days of receiving your order with a description of the problem and photo of the damage and we will begin processing your return.
- Please note that because we custom make all of our prints to order we are not able to offer general returns.
HOW ARE THE PRINTS MADE?
The process begins with an original painting by Hank Pitcher. The image is then captured, and prints of the image are produced on-demand using advanced high resolution technology. Our fine art archival prints are produced either on a cotton blend digital canvas, a 300 gram 100% digital rag hot press rag paper or a 320 gram cold press rag paper. We use archival Epson Ultra Chrome pigmented, UV fixed inks that assure the vividness, luminosity and accuracy of color so that you can expect a picture perfect print. Please note that while we strive to produce accurate and consistent prints, slight variations may occur as each print is produced on demand. You can learn more about our printing process here: http://www.hankpitchereditions.com/printing-process.html
CAN I CANCEL OR AMEND MY ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
- If you need to cancel or modify your order please contact us immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your request .
- Unfortunately, If your print is already in production we will not be able to process changes or cancellations.
- If you would like to add another item, you will need to place a new order.
ARE THERE DISCOUNTS FOR BULK ORDERS, RETAILERS, ETC.?
Yes, wholesale pricing is available for some products and for large quantity bulk orders discounts may apply. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be happy to discuss specifics.
HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT THE LIMITED EDITIONS ARE AUTHENTIC?
Each limited edition print that we ship will include a numbered certificate of authenticity.
CAN I LICENSE AN IMAGE?
Some images are available to license. Please email us at email@example.com so that we can address the specifics of your project.
ARE THERE MORE IMAGES AVAILABLE?
- Yes, Hank Pitcher has completed over 1,500 original paintings!
- Some of these are available or could be made available as limited edition or open edition prints.
- Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about any custom orders or projects.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept major credit cards, including: MasterCard, Visa and American Express, and Discovery.
DO YOU NEED BOTH MY BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESS?
Yes, for security purposes we request both. Your billing address is another way of verifying your order. Sometimes addresses are different. Having both addresses helps us to prevent any possible credit card fraud.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT CERTIFICATES?
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY PRINT?
- Canvas prints will likely collect dust over time. But, they can be cleaned gently with a soft, damp cloth.
- Canvas prints should not be hung outside; canvas is made of cotton which will expand and contract as moisture and temperature fluctuates.
- Canvas prints come varnished to help protects against UV rays. It is still best to avoid hanging prints in direct sunlight.
- Canvas prints naturally expand and contract and they need space to do so. Therefore canvas artwork should not be framed behind glass.
- For prints on paper, we recommend that you frame your purchase behind glass to avoid damage.
DO YOU OFFER FRAMING?
Yes! We are happy to offer float style frames for stretched prints on canvas.
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
At this time we are not able to ship orders placed through our web site outside the US. Please feel free to contact us about international purchases at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.